Galerija Jadrana Agency provides our clients with high-quality legal support in opening a private bank account in Montenegro. The results of our work demonstrate a high level of professionalism, complete dedication and focus on practical results. We have an excellent reputation, as well as extensive experience and practical knowledge in the field of banking law in Montenegro.
Our Montenegrin Agency "Galerija Jadrana" LLC, assists in opening accounts for non – resident individuals in popular Montenegrin banks or international banks with a subsidiary in Montenegro with a high rating, and in obtaining Bank cards for the client. Since 2020, many Montenegrin banks have tightened the procedure for opening personal accounts; the applicant is required to have a Montenegrin residence permit. Our company provides consulting services and acts as an intermediary between the client and the Bank. We are residents and citizens of Montenegro, have administrative resources and a good business reputation in the banking sector of Montenegro, so we can help open an account for applicants who do not have a residence permit in Montenegro.
- Montenegro is one of the few countries that has not signed an agreement on the automatic exchange of financial information with other countries (Multilateral competitive Authority Agreement, MCAA), except with the United States – FATCA agreement.
- In Montenegro, used the IBAN code (International Bank Account Number). If you want to receive a money transfer to your personal Bank account from the EU countries, you need to have an IBAN code in your Bank details. For example, Russian banks do not use it, so they cannot provide it. The legislation of the Russian Federation does not require its banks to create such codes, so they simply do not exist, the SWIFT identifier is used. It is not possible to use IBAN when making an international money transfer to the territory of the Russian Federation,
- Receiving debit Bank cards that are linked to the current account. You can transfer funds in euro, dollars, Swiss francs, and British pounds to a Montenegrin currency account, and receive payment for services from European banks. Through the Bank Client service, you can transfer them to your current account, and withdraw funds from your account through ATMs anywhere in the world, and you can also pay with a Bank card for goods or services. Using the Bank Client service, you can transfer funds from your currency account to your current account – an internal account that is in euros and is linked to the client's Bank card. IBanking interface-managing your account through the Client Bank, very convenient, in two languages (Serbian and English),
- Confidentiality of customer service and protection of Bank data in Montenegrin banks is at the highest level. Excellent customer service and individual approach to each client,
- Guaranteed amount of Deposit Protection in Montenegrin banks is 50,000 euro, and is carried out by the Montenegrin Deposit Protection Fund (Fond Zastite Depozita). Deposit Protection applies to all banks in Montenegro, and applies to deposits and accounts of legal entities, entrepreneurs and citizens – residents and non-residents.
Our partners in opening accounts for non – resident individuals are several reliable banks in Montenegro.
The applicant must be present. Opening an account, receiving a Bank card (Master Card or Visa) and access codes to the account take from 5 to 15 business days. For convenience, the Bank opens two accounts for the applicant at once, which are connected to each other:
- Current – an internal account that is linked to a debit card, and
- Multi-currency, international account.
The cost of our company's services for opening an account is 1452.00 EUR,
- Correspondence with the Bank's management about opening an account for the applicant and our recommendations,
- support of the client at all stages in the Bank – assistance in filling out questionnaires, interpretation, consultations, communication with the Bank's programmers when registering the Bank Client service, ordering and receiving a ready-made debit card and checking its activation,
- Assistance in purchasing a Montenegrin SIM card-post paid and connecting to roaming (the number is needed to receive SMS messages to activate the account and connect roaming).
1. Client's CV (short biography, place of work, etc.),
2. Utility bill; (personal electricity bill or other bill to proof of address in your home country),
3. For what purpose opening an bank account,
4. Copy of passport,
5. Expected movements of funds on the account (per month),
6. Completed Bank application form for opening an account, and a PEP sample (provided by our company);
We send these documents by email to the Bank with our recommendations. We usually get a response from the Bank within one business day, and if the compliance Department of the Bank has approved the account opening, we start the account opening procedure.
Signing a contract for the provision of services for opening a personal account in Montenegro, and paying the full amount of the invoice to the corporate account of our agency "Galerija Jadrana" LLC.
We make an appointment at the Bank for the exact date and time,
Arrival of the applicant in Montenegro, meeting at the airport (at the request of the client), support by our employee and assistance in opening a Bank account.
For more information about opening a personal Bank account in Montenegro, please contact us on: +38267378403 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram) or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org