Sightseeing tours in Montenegro by helicopter
Charter a helicopter in Montenegro - this is an opportunity to make an unforgettable panoramic tour in Montenegro, or get to the airport quickly, or in the company of friends to fly to neighboring countries, such as Italy, Croatia or Serbia. Also, a private helicopter is often hired for special family occasions such as a wedding or simply for the experience of a helicopter tour.
You can also take a business helicopter flight, where interested investors will be able to view the most attractive land plots on the sea coast or in the mountains from the height of the flight.
Montenegro, one of the most beautiful countries in the Mediterranean, its sea, mountains, lakes and rivers are ideal for sightseeing tours from the air. Our Agency has developed for its guests several exciting tours to the most attractive destinations in Montenegro. A flight on the Agosta Westland 109 S Grand tourist helicopter will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
AW 109 S Grand has cabin divide betwin crew members consisting of 2 pilots and passengers, which is designed for five passengers. The passengers space of the helicopter is fully equipped, the seats are comfortable, made of leather, the helicopter is equipped with air conditioning, noise in the cabin is minimal because each passenger uses headphones that muffle the noise of the helicopter propeller and through them the microphone maintains communication with pilots.
Special attention is paid to flight safety, where each flight is announced to the air traffic controller in Montenegro and takes place under flight control by the civil aviation Agency of Montenegro.
Panoramic helicopter trips start from the most elite part of the Montenegrin coast, from the heliport near the resort village of Sveti Stefan.
We recommend the following panoramic air tours in Montenegro:
1. An exciting flight between the majestic Boca Bay Mountains! Panoramic flight by AW 109 s Grand helicopter on the Bay of Kotor on the route St. Stefan - Budva - Lustica Peninsula - Herceg Novi – Perast, with the Islands of our Lady of the rock and St. George-Kotor – Budva - St. Stefan. The cost of the tour is 3,688.00 euro, the duration of the panoramic flight takes 30 minutes
2. Panoramic fligh by helicopter AW 109 S, lasting 30 minutes, on the route Sveti Stefan - Petrovac - Bar - Ulcinj - Bar - Petrovac - Sveti Stefan,
Flight price is 3,688.00 euro.
3. Panoramic flight by helicopter AW 109 S to NP Skadar Lake and NP Lovcen, Flight during 30 minutes along the route Sveti Stefan - Budva - Kotor - Lovcen - Rijeka Crnojevica - Virpazar - Bar - Petrovac - Sveti Stefan.
The price of the flight is 3,688.00 euro,
4. Durmitor national Park 70-minute flight from Sveti Stefan – Budva – Cetinje – Niksic -Piva river canyon -Tara river canyon - Durmitor national Park (Zabljak) - Nevidio canyon – Niksic -Podgorica – Virpaza – Petrovac - Sveti Stefan,
The price of the tour is 5,960.00 euro.
5. Wine tour to the Radevic Estate by AW 109 S helicopter with a 2-hour wait, where guests can enjoy snacks of Montenegrin cuisine combined with wine tasting. 20-minute sightseeing flight from Sveti Stefan to the capital Podgorica. Along the way are the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Doklea. Just a few minutes of flight and the helicopter is already arriving at the magnificent estate, the territory of which covers more than 10 hectares. Landing on a special helipad in front of the villa, where the owner of the estate meets our esteemed guests.
The cost of the helicopter tour is 4,996.00 euro. For more information, please see here.
The price of charter a helicopter includes VAT, and there are no hidden or additional costs.
Crew: 2 pilots
Cabin Capacity: 5 passengers
Cargo Compartment: 120 kg (500 kg/m2)
Luggage Capacity: 5 carry on size or 3 bigger
Length: 12.96 m (42 ft 6 in) fuselage
Height: 3.4 m (11 ft 2 in)
Max takeoff weight: 3,175 kg (7,000 lb) internal MTOW
Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207C Turboshaft engine, 548 kW (735 hp) each
Main rotor diameter: 10.83 m (35 ft 6 in)
Main helicopter Performances
Maximum speed: 311 km/h (193 mph, 168 kn)
Cruise speed: 289 km/h (180 mph, 156 kn)
Never exceed speed: 311 km/h (193 mph, 168 kn)
Range: 859 km (534 mi, 464 nmi)
Service ceiling: 4,900 m (16,200 ft)
Rate of climb: 9.3 m/s (1,830 ft/min)
If you have any questions, please call us on +38267378403 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram),
To make a reservation, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org